emptybill, thank you. I googled on Maharishi shruti smriti, in case you might
enjoy:
‘And this invincible order—you want one more word to comprehend the invincible
order? I give you one word more. And that is Smriti. “Smriti” is a word from
the Vedic Literature. Smriti—we can hardly translate it, but nearest to that
translation will be
“memory”—memory. The administration of the universe through the
Constitution of the Universe is carried out by one quality of
intelligence, and that quality of intelligence is Smriti—memory, memory.
‘Where is this memory? See where is the memory. Memory will be in the point of
infinity. The point has the memory of infinity; infinity has the memory of
point. This memory determines the relationship of one with the
other. And in this relationship is the law. The law—Shruti.Smriti gives rise to
Shruti. Shruti is that which is heard; memory is that which is silent—memory.
The
point has the memory of infinity; infinity has the memory of point;
unity has the memory of diversity; diversity has the memory of unity.
This is Constitution of the Universe.
‘And on the functioning level, on the dynamic level—Smriti.  What is the
Sanskrit word for it? The Sanskrit word for the functioning of Smriti, the
functioning of memory, is: Yatha purvam akalpayat. Yatha purvam akalpayat.
Yatha purvam akalpayat This defines the functioning quality of the Constitution
of the Universe: Yatha purvam akalpayat—“As it was before”.

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:59 AM, "emptyb...@yahoo.com"