 Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] TM helps poor children, veterans with PTSD,
and victims of domestic violence
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 4:41 PM

 I remember
 after I got the flying sutra, and had six months left to
 work for the Movement. Out near Waverly, MO, building the A
 of E Capital building, and growing apples and strawberries.
 The ag crew would all be hopping around  on the foam,
 and I am not making this up, we attracted a little brown and
 white bunny rabbit, who would come into our converted garage
 during program, and watch us.

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Desperate for
 attention and revenue, the TMO pays yet another TM shill at
 the Huffington Post to trumpet the praises of grinning Bobby
 Roth and by extension sing the praises of the TM Movement
 and its core practice.

 In other news, a mouse ran across the toes of several
 TMSP'ers in the Ladies Dome during program - the
 shrieking and hopping about was mistakenly considered to be
 excellent effects of Patanjali's Golden Sutras. Even
 though the real cause of the commotion was eventually
 revealed, film and photos of the event are already being
 used to promote belief in yogic flying success.