A consciousness gap! An ensuing consciousness race! I don't think we can afford
to let a bunch of Brazilians over take us in the area of development of
consciousness and its corollary, the [ME] Meissner Effect. !Meditators Unite!
Our North American Rajas need to do something immediately about this evolution
of things. Like drop immediately the price of learning TM in all of North
America now to be in range of all working class people. $75 for working adults,
$35 for students, and grants to the disabled living in poverty.

 It is time now for all peoples and all meditators of North America to come
forward and Be in group meditations to avert the danger before it comes.
 -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 It hasn't happened yet, and maybe it never will,  but what if Raja Louis
manages to pull it off?

 What will happen to Brazil once TM becomes a fully-supported elective in the
public school system in every school in Brazil with at least one full-time TM
teacher working at each public school?

 By "fully supported," I mean that kids are given time during the school day to
practice TM.