Good one - feed the vegetarian Hindus the pig fat - and while you're at it, send some to the Muslims too. Good work - you really made them all look really stupid! Sweet!

On 10/16/2013 8:47 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

for those who may not know, streak o lean is fat taken from the back of the hog - fat back is the pure fat, streak o lean is about 90% fat with a just a thin streak of lean meat running through the middle of the fat. The MD ladies are wanting some mighty bad in their rice and dhal even if they don't know it.
On Wed, 10/16/13, Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ritam
To: "Richard J. Williams" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 1:39 PM

Now that's better - I was
beginning to think I was dealing with retards on this
discussion group. I'm glad to see that at least someone
has some real integrity left in them. Keep up the good work
- let's really make these TMers look stupid. That
religious group up in Iowa needs to be exposed and stamped
out fer sure. You are one of the most interesting fink
informers on this list. Thanks for all the info who ever you
are.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at
5:55 PM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I had a ritam today - I saw myself in the Mother
Divine and Purusha kitchens, putting about a pound and a
half of streak o'lean in their mung dhal - I saw then
all eat the dhal, with basmati rice of course and then every
one of them got enlightened, thanks to me and streak
o'lean.