My question back to you, is, what delusion are you masking, by exposing this
one, constantly?

 Just sayin'...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

> Look, in this the new millennium, the TM movement Boards
> of Trustees and Councils are going to have to rise up and
> actively look-out for the movement business, the Knowledge,
> and even look out for Nader Ram as Maha administrator
> sovereign of TM too. They may have to change their thinking.

 For those who thought my citation of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania was too
strong, try to "step back" from all your decades of
programming and look at the above.

Buck seems to believe that we're now in a "new
millennium," clearly due to the influence of a few
butt-bouncers in a small town in the backwaters of
Iowa. He further seems to believe that the made-up
titles and positions of "Trustee" or "Council" actually
*mean* something. He feels so strongly that the view
of life and the world propounded by these made-up
organizations is so important as to be capitalized as
"Knowledge."

He then goes on to call a guy whose real name is
Tony Nader by another made-up name ("Nader Ram")
and suggests another made-up title and position for
him, " Maha administrator sovereign of TM."

Try, just for a moment, to look at all of this without
all the decades of TM conditioning. If you encountered
someone on the street talking like this, wouldn't you
consider them a candidate for megalomania?

Just sayin'...