seems hard to believe - my grandpap drank copious amounts of moonshine and
hated black folks as did my pappy, but those decisions have not made their way
into my energy field.
On Wed, 10/16/13, s3raph...@yahoo.com <s3raph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Think of the children
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 9:16 PM

       We’ve long
 been told our genes are our destiny. But it’s now thought
 they can be changed by habit, lifestyle, even finances. What
 does this mean for our children? Your bad habits –
 smoking, overeating – can be passed onto your offspring,
 and even further down the hereditary line. Or, put another
 way: your grandfather was making lifestyle decisions that
 affect you today.http://tinyurl.com/qhso6vx

 The Lord is long suffering . . .
 visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, unto
 the third and fourth generation. Numbers
 14:18