Thanks for the tips - CVS is quite the sugar mecca. Speaking of sugar, the
store, "Sugar", is cool too, with lots of snarky novelty items.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Look for Flicks dark chocolate at CVS or Luckys. Some of the best dark
chocolate available in the US.  If you have a cup cake crave but don't want to
wreck your pancreas try Red Velvet cupcake bites at Dollar Tree and Nestle's
(though I hate their no right to water CEO) Sno Caps semi-sweet little
chocolates.  Also Nob Hill has Cutie Pie which if you like Hostess pies are
smaller and 6 to a box and oddly with whole wheat crusts (but unfortunately
HFCS).  You can balance the sugar hit with Frito-Lay Ruffles potato sticks
which I have also only found at Dollar Tree.  The plain are just potatoes, oil
and salt.