Re: "Well we're talking about the death notices of plain folks, not famous
ones."  Share, this is *not* what you were talking about.  You continually
betray yourself in your own posts - why do you do this?  Yet more absurd
nonsense; words that mean nothing and go nowhere.  Dig a little deeper, maybe?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Well we're talking about the death notices of plain folks, not famous ones. I
would think that families would simply not mention if the passing was rough.
Actually I have heard of one such rough passing of a TMer so there has also
been honesty about such.

 On Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:35 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 > Ann, I don't think people are lying about it. Do you?

 In this case, I think that Ann's comment, snarky
 though it may be, is valid. That's *exactly* what
 True Believers do.

 Case in point: When Carlos Castaneda died (of cancer)
 some of his TBs claimed that he "passed peacefully."
 The real story, according to eyewitnesses, is that he
 *literally* died screaming.