Share,

 We should remember that those who are dying in hospices or hospitals are most
likely given a heavy doze of pain relievers like morphine.  So, death for them
would appear peaceful and blissful.

 Nonetheless, the fact remains that death is a loss of life and of a loved one
by family members.  For this reason, I stated that it is not a pleasant
experience.  I witnessed my parents die in the hospital, and for my part the
experience was definitely not blissful.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 John, just to share that death notices on the bulletin board of the coat room
in the women's Dome often say that the person passed peacefully and or
blissfully surrounded by friends and family.