laughing, Judy, then why do you not only exchange posts with me? Why do you
actually butt into my exchanges with others to do so?! And are you even
interested in the topic?!

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:00 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Share, this is not a response to my post. Did you not read it? Or is this just
one more attempt to avoid dealing with reality? Or is it the compulsion I
mentioned to say SOMETHING, ANYTHING, even if it isn't the tiniest bit
responsive, so you can pretend you're interacting with other people?

What was the point of your post mentioning Castaneda?

Share wrote:

> Judy, it's true, I trust those death notices I read because I don't see why
> people would lie
> about how the person passed. Others can trust or not as they wish. I was
> discussing
> something of interest to me with John and turq. There are many topics and
> posts on FFL
> that I ignore.

What was the point you thought you were making? That famous people are more
likely to have unpleasant deaths than people who aren't famous? And therefore
we should trust reports of peaceful deaths of the not-famous?

Makes no sense, Share (not to mention the fact that whatever you were trying to
say was based on the single example of Castaneda, in which those closest to him
lied about how he died).

Again, Share, you have this pathological compulsion to SAY SOMETHING, ANYTHING,
just to be saying something, just to see your name as the author of a post,
whether it makes sense or not, whether it makes a contribution or not.