Vwhans https://discussions.apple.com/people/Vwhans
 Re: apple id disabled https://discussions.apple.com/message/21539117#21539117
Mar 17, 2013 4:35 PM (in response to carpy50
https://discussions.apple.com/message/21043786#21043786)
 I got mine to work. Called apple support 800-275-2273.  Told them the issue
started after having my credit card double charged while paying for something
through iTunes. They asked me my security questions. Then they asked for the
"Order ID" of the problem transaction with iTunes. I found this in the email I
received for the iTunes purchase. Bam! Fixed. Took about 20 min. Make sure you
have resolved the charge dispute with your credit card company first!
 Hope this helps.

 Like (3 https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4747354#)

 https://discussions.apple.com/people/phialvLevel 1 (0 points)
 phialv https://discussions.apple.com/people/phialv
 Re: apple id disabled https://discussions.apple.com/message/21539702#21539702
Mar 17, 2013 6:05 PM (in response to Vwhans
https://discussions.apple.com/message/21539117#21539117)
 Hi, Thanks, I managed to get this resolved Friday evening during a one-hour
"conference call" with Apple support and Apple security. However, this was the
fourth time I called them and it only happened then because I explained
everything, over and over again in several e-mail messages. I think the people
at Apple are trained to assume that they're right, the customer is wrong, and
the customer has to follow their prescribed protocol to resolve matters. It was
only by doing this four times without success that they were willing to look
into their records and find that, yes indeed, they were the ones who started
the mess with an incorrect bill and then "corrected it" by disabling my ID. If
iTunes did not have an iron-clad monopoly on all Apple product services, they
wouldn't survive with this kind of marketing practice. They actually make a
good case for jail breaking Apple products to avoid this kind of thing. Take
care.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Have this problem with my brand new iPod touch:

 Level 1 (0 points)
 phialv https://discussions.apple.com/people/phialv
 Re: apple id disabled https://discussions.apple.com/message/21518447#21518447
Mar 15, 2013 10:07 AM (in response to carpy50
https://discussions.apple.com/message/21043786#21043786)
 I have had this problem for a week, since iTunes removed an incorrect charge
on my iTunes account. In the process, they disabled my Apple ID and Apple
Support has not restored it. On a daily basis, I have contacted support by
e-mail and each time they told me to "call Apple Support." Each evening, I have
spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Apple Support, resetting my password,
resetting my account questions, etc., and each time it has failed. (Yesterday,
after one such failure, the Apple Support rep suggested that I "try it again in
two hours", as if a miracle would somehow occur during that time.) After each
failure, I've e-mailed customer support and been told to "call Apple Support."
I am REALLY tired of repeatedly trying to fix iTunes mistakes.
 This has impacted my MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. How does one get
iTunes to fix the problem they created instead of asking me to repeat the same
failed procedure over and over again? (If it makes a difference, the error is
"Apple ID is disabled" NOT "Apple ID is disabled for security reasons.)