ROTFL.

Saying something false more than once doesn't somehow
make it more true, Barry.

We know from long experience why you would try to diss
irony and the folks you don't like who use it: It's
because you have a lot of trouble recognizing irony and
have many times been embarrassed by having missed it and
taken an ironic post seriously.

If what I wrote to Share were in fact telling the truth,
as you suggest, one would have to conclude that I believe
"the Bible is God's word completely devoid of human
interpretation."

Unfortunately for you, nobody on FFL is likely to fall
for that (well, Share might). And it sure would make *you*
look like an idiot if anybody did, given how many times
you've insisted that I'm a TM TB.

The *fact* is, you're pissed off because you were caught
once again making stuff up, in this case by claiming
*Buck* was making stuff up about Centering Prayer.

And as is usually the case when you're pissed off, you
write what you intend to be retaliatory posts in a blind
rage and find yourself even more in the hole by making a
worse mess than you were caught out on to begin with.