When we have beautiful weather here, temps around 70, I understand why people
are willing to put up with the high cost of living in CA. OTOH I find the four
seasons very appealing, just maybe a more moderate version. Some of those lists
about best places to retire list San Diego as having the most ideal weather in
the US. But do palm trees change color in the fall?!