Had to look (praj·na·pa·ra·dha)  up, yeah been there done that :-)  I guess you
could say it is acting contrary to natural law which brings suffering as MMY
has stated. But man in the making had no other choice, how else was he going to
learn less he experienced good and evil, right and wrong? It's all part of
God's drama, "...get away from my maya (world of delusion)", as Krishna
admonishes Arjuna in the Gita.

 I wouldn't fall into the trap that you think you can understand a paradox,
that's why it's called a paradox. You'll just have to wait and see what the
final chapter of life is and THEN you'll know for yourself.

 praj·na·pa·ra·dha/ (pruj″nah-pah-rah-thah´) [Sanskrit] in ayurveda
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/ayurveda, deliberate, willful
indulgence in unhealthy practices that leads to unbalanced body functions and
disease.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 wgm, could we also say that man thought he could be separate from God and that
was the first pragyaparadh? Isn't that the same one we are tricked by over and
over? OTOH, if wholeness is at every point, is it even possible for a samskara
or vasana to be separate from wholeness?!