Hello Gull, welcome back. And welcome to yahoo Neo! What were some of the
surprises during India trip?

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:02 AM, laughinggull108
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I thought I'd pop my webhead into FFL just to say hello to all. I guess I'll
get used to the new interface as far as posting is concerned although I don't
like it for reading messages or following a particular topic.

I'm back from India and had a surprising trip. India never fails to amaze me
with new experiences that I accept for what they're worth.

I went to my first Mother Meera darshan last week along with several hundred
other people in attendance at my session. I've been aware of Her since maybe
2002 or so and have always wanted to attend. It was a very subtle and pleasant
experience.