Thanks to Bill, Share and Anne, this thread is being kept alive. Now it's all about Willytex. Why do you guys keep feeding it? It took me over ten years to get this kind of attention. Thanks.

WARNING: I'm just getting warmed up. While you guys were posting one-liners that all begin and end with RE: I wrote a whole book. LoL!