---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 Here Here. There There.
Finally an accurate summary of the pompous Troll.

Hey Troll! Me too ...
I do the Pâñcharâtra Mahâ-Rudrâbhishekam.
It's Tantric ... asshole.

It's such bullshit what you say ... Lakshmi this - Lakshmi that.
Why don't you read something useful. Laksmi Tantra translated by Sanjukta
Gupta.

Then pray yer stinking ass off that you can meet someone
that can show you something useful. Tantric usefull - idiot.

You don't do anything except read stuff and make grand claims.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 You were not even a teacher of TM, I was. You were never a tantric.  I am.
KMA.

 This made me laugh. Are all tantrics this 'down to earth'? Loved it.