Once again, let's review some of the netiquette protocols for posting messages to discussion groups:

We don't endorse the 'caste system' which has individuals classed according to their birth circumstances. This is considered to be bigoted and prejudiced malice toward a particular person or group according to what part of the world they are born into, their race, religion, gender, or their place of origin or current residence. These kinds of statement should be avoided when posting to discussion groups. Most of us don't care if you're from Canada or not, but down here in the U.S., we are trying to become equals under the law. Go figure.

1. Try to make yourself look good on the internet.

Note: "As in the world at large, most people who communicate online just want to be liked. Networks -- particularly discussion groups -- let you reach out to people you'd otherwise never meet."

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/rule5.html

P.S. Why am I doing all the heavy lifting around here? What happened to the moderators and the owner of the group?