Damn Ann! You nailed it! TM is the Taco Bell of meditation techniques!
On Fri, 11/1/13, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Fwd: Dipavali Celebrations including the
Maharishi Vedic Pandits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, November 1, 2013, 1:52 PM

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 Beautiful!

 Dipavali, or Diwali, is a festival celebrated by all Hindus
 to commemorate Lord Rama and his wife, Sita’s return to
 Ayodhya after his 14-year exile.

 And the TMO claims this crap isn't HInduism?

 Ah, and we see that the sidhas get to hang with Big Bopper
 Bevan, whilst the lowly meditators have to make do with
 Keith Wallace - why create separation? Oh, I forgot, we must
 have a tightly stratified hierarchy as the Hindus do, as is
 our tradition.

 And the Hindu priests will be performing a Hindu sacrifice
 to appease the goddess of prosperity, but TM is absolutely
 non-religious.
 Shall we just say TM appears
 to embrace some cultural similarities to those recognized
 and celebrated by India. Incorporating cultural diversity
 within North American living is a good thing, no? After all,
 what would we all do without Taco Bell?