---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 It is really strange behavior to say the least. Judy is a real case, and I'm
not the first person to note that she can be very disagreeable.

 WARNING: Don't ever suggest that Hillary Clinton is not a fit candidate to be
the next U.S. President!

 So, I probably posted hundreds of on-topic posts to a.m.t. on Usenet, (some of
which I've updated and posted to FFL), over a period of about five years
starting in 1999, without getting a single response from Judy. Then, in about
2001, a few days after I posted a message calling into question Judy's claim
that Bush lied about the reason the U.S. invaded Iraq, I started getting all
kinds of nasty messages from Judy. She went just about ape-shit, calling me a
troll and a scumbag and a liar. She encouraged everyone on the list to shun me
and has been doing so almost every week since then - for over ten years!
Apparently Judy has some influence over the Minions, Pips and Mean Girls on FFL
but she doesn't seem to be getting the best of you. Keep up the good work

 http://www.rwilliams.us/usenet/archives.htm
http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm

 Has anyone else in the group noticed that Judy is picking on Share? While my
beef with Judy may have some substance, Share seems like a pretty decent person
who just likes to talk with people. Regardless of what Judy has said about me,
I find her antagonism toward Share to be very mean-spirited. Judy really has
taken a turn for the worse, in my opinion . Go figure.

 But, even more strange is the silence from some of the other informants
posting here. Where I come from, silence usually indicates agreement. Thanks
for speaking out.