You don't need a God to have a church, or to evangelize
 ..I think everyone believes *something*. I certainly have beliefs,

 and I suspect everyone else on this forum does, too.

 At least they believe in something.....

 No, not just “whatever”. Except that there are social beliefs that are
spiritually healthful and then asocial individual beliefs that are unhealthy
and harmfully bad. Manifestly. People need to be regulated by policy (church
group?) to be able to live well together for their own safety. We've evolved
that way. Ultimately that is why we have wise parents, teachers, and saints to
teach us and then their administrators to evangelize us. We should thank the
Unified Field for public education that saves us all from ignorance and
progresses us on as a race spiritually. That is called acculturation in
evolutionary altruism. We would be nothing without each other and learning how
to live together with policy guidelines. Just t to say that everybody believes
in something and that everything is fine is such whishy feely that begs the
question of what things are in fact spiritually better for people. Public
health policy. You may as well just go lay down in the mud and take your own
step back in evolution if you don't agree with this.  We proly should be
protected from you, your stinking corpse and that thinking if that is the case.
 Jeesus that is crossing a line of spine-lessness. Son take a stand. Here in
this church of FFL, you're either for meditation or against it. It is the part
of a larger evolutionary altruism and a great fight of moral character.
Evolutionarily, some people obviously are better at groups than other people.
And, some times groups need to protect themselves from the asocial effect of
bad fruitcakes only just to exist as groups for larger spiritually social
benefit. I am all in favor of moderation, in the form of effective individual
meditation, collectively for the greater good.  The science cries out for this
very public policy for all our good.  Our experience cries out for this too.
Change begins within but we need organization to affect evolution.  Are you
with us?
 =Buck in the Dome

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u wrote:

> At least they believe in something.....

 And that's a Good Thing?

I think everyone believes *something*. I certainly have beliefs,
and I suspect everyone else on this forum does, too.

One of my beliefs is that it may be crossing a line of spiritual
and social etiquette in the opposite direction of Good Thing
when what you believe becomes so important to you that
you feel the need to evangelize it.