> How relevant is this to what is talked about here everyday...the
> TMO? ...quite a bit,

Yes, that really struck me as I was reading it. It provides an
"explanation" for a lot of dynamics and situations in the TMO.

And, for me, some good insights on  Diamond Way / Vajrana Buddhism

>  thanks again Akasha...

Thank you for the name lama ole -- i just pulled stuff off his site.

I was intrigued by his take on gods and religions. Or my take on his,
 is that the gods of major religions may not be the same ONE. But
rather a spectrum of major devas -- which in all mythologies --  are a
mixed bag of compassion, wrath, lust and dazzle. It makes things like
the old testement, various puranas, greek and norse myths, islam, etc
make more sense. Per this model, these scriptures are not gross
misinterpretations of deep symbolic representations of Wholeness, but
rather, kind of on target descriptors of warring regional gods with
distinct personalities.

Well its a model. More research and thought necessary to see if it has
legs.