What the Universe gives birth to (Mother Nature) is different than what 'man'
gives birth to often times, unless you think man has no freewill.

 CLutes expressed that opinion/view of the 3/3 lifetimes Man/Woman, it may be
true, doesn't justify homosexuality or the view, "I was just born gay", there
is nothing inherently wrong with an effeminate man, per se. As we sow, so shall
we reap.

 Apparently the Atlantians were using Black Magic to create all forms of
perversions, who really knows? :-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 William, a few responses to this. First of all, I think infinite Being gives
birth to infinite universe, which means a heck of a lot of variety. I don't
think there's any way to box infinity, either of Being or of its expression,
the universe.

 Secondly, Mike D has offered the explanation that we all spend 3 lives as a
man, then as a woman, alternating like that over and over. That the life after
three lives as one gender can contain some remnant of those previous three
lives as the opposite gender. What do you think?

 Lastly, I've heard that Atlantis was creating horrible weapons and that's why
it was destroyed.