No, I don't know what Natural Law is in it's entirety, but common sense will
tell you a lot! The best we can do is go by our traditions, our experience, our
religions and our philosophies.

 Like I said, we can only go by the best of our ability to understand that law,
"for now we see things in a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now my
knowledge is in part; then it will be complete, (even as God's knowledge of
me).  1Corinthians13:12

 Conscience will guide you/us.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
wgm4u wrote:

 > I found this story to be rather disturbing in that the 'parents' were
 acting more as 'enablers' (as well as the doctors). It reminded me of
 the fabled story of the Lost Continent of Atlantis where they were
 creating men that were half animal and half man. Ultimately nature (the
 Gods, or the laws of nature) destroyed Atlantis in an effort to maintain
 balance in the World.

 > Transgendered Humans are 'mans' creation, not God's, as such it
 throws off the balance and equilibrium of what MMY called the "Divine
 Plan", these *hormone modified humans* are an invention of Man, can you
 imagine what will happen when we are able to make *genetically modified
 humans*, all kinds of freaks will appear unless we cooperate with
 natural law to the best of our ability to understand that law.

 Who "knows" what "natural law" IS?

 Do you?

 How?

 Did you believe someone who told you he or she "knew" what it was?

 Why?