Thanks for the tip....

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 The post a person is responding to (and sometimes a whole string of posts in
an exchange) always appears when you click on the three dots in the bottom left
of the Reply box--unless the person who wrote the post has deleted everything,
which is what BillyG does. Apparently he doesn't like to feel that he's part of
a discussion, so he gets rid of it all before posting.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 It all depends on what software you're using. I've been monitoring FFL
messages in IE and Firefox and I've noticed that some posts don't include what
the person is responding to. However, when you hit reply sometimes the messages
appear when you scroll down.

 And, I've also noticed that hardly anyone follows the netiquette protocols for
formatting messages anymore. It sure would be helpful if people would do some
formatting using the old style right angle bracket, but now I realize that's
really asking to much of people, since mainly they are just shooting from the
hip with one-liner snickers. There seem to be only about two serious
respondents left here anyway.

 So, I'm using Thunderbird to send and reply to text only posts, but when I
want to include an image I use Chrome, which has a nice feature to key in the
location of the image URL. I haven't figured out what happened to the 'source
view' in Neo to include an image URL. I've also noticed that several people
have not figured out how to make an active URL link in any program. Go figure.

 P.S. At this point, I'm not even posting with the expectation that anyone but
lurkers would read this stuff, so it's mostly for them to be amused with.