> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > this
> > it
> > >
> > > Now if you'd just take out the "lol" and the
> > > smiley face, I might be convinced you were
> > > capable of expressing an honest reaction.
> >
> > *lol* I don't give a crap what you might or not be convinced
of :-)

> but you DO post a lot...

...said the pot to the kettle. :-) Do YOU post a lot because you
care what other personas think of your persona? Do you care whether
other personas happen to agree with the opinion your persona might
be expressing in any given moment? These things are not particularly
high on my list, anyhow, and I could be wrong but I doubt they rank
very high on yours :-)