FWIW Marilyn looks absolutely terrified in this picture. I can tell a clutch
when I see one; I've seen it many times teaching riding. She would much rather
have her two dainty little feet on the ground at that moment. But Doc brings up
an interesting point, what is the man thinking as he is looking up, it is the
most interesting aspect of the photo and makes it more than surreal (beyond the
fact that MM is actually sitting on top of an elephant that has been covered in
white gunk and she is supposed to look like her boobs are not about to fall out
in terror at any moment).

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson wrote:

> that's funny! and probably true!

 Yup. I'd bet that there is a lot more interest in the
world in what the various gurus and spiritual
teachers used for whack-off material than there
is in nobodies like Robin Carlsen and the soap
opera dramas of the TM movement.

I mean, what DO they visualize when they whack
off? (And remember, there is a word for those who
claim that they don't do it, one that should spring
easily to someone's lips here: LIARS.)

Would they fantasize about goddesses like Parvati
and Saraswati, or about that girl back in high
school they had a crush on but were too shy to
ever talk to? My bet is on the latter.

Here's one for those gurus who would prefer to
pretend they were visualizing Ganesha and not
Marilyn: