Goddamn!!! If this is the kind of crap the supposedly spiritually astute (
according to David) pay for in Fairfield, I should come today! I could make a
fortune!
On Tue, 11/5/13, Ann Woelfle Bater <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] All the ice has melted...is your city still there?
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 10:19 PM

       Are there palm leaves to read in FF? It must be
 getting warmer there than I thought. I wonder how much money
 one can earn reading palm leaves. Sounds like this person
 would naturally be an expert on the flood plain tendencies
 of the Mississippi if all land ice were to melt. Definitely
 palm leaf reading and flood impact reports go hand in hand.
 I'll keep a close watch on said palm leaf reader, they
 really seem to have a handle on reality.

      On Tuesday, November
 5, 2013 1:39:04 PM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

       The palm
 leaf reader who comes to FF twice a year has been known to
 say, "What good is vastu if you're under
 water." He predicts that the Mississippi will flood all
 the way to FF. He advises one and all to move to a location
 2,000 above sea level or higher.

      On Tuesday, November
 5, 2013 11:14 AM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
 wrote:

     It must
 be melting faster because our
       "sunny California" weather is much colder
 than usual for this time
       of year.  A friend has a fishing boat and fishes
 up in Alaska and
       says the ice is really melting away.