Richard, it sounds like you're saying that anyone who is aspiring to be like
Buddha is a Bhudhist. Would you also say that anyone who aspires to be like
Christ is a Christian? If you are, it's kind of an interesting perspective on
the whole thing.

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 12:31 PM, Richard J. Williams