thx, my conclusion also; but your statement doesn't answer all of the
fundamental questions.  For example, is there a "need" (in relation to one's
desires) to be devoted to ANY Buddha, Guru, or Deity?  What say such devotees?
Bascially, even in spite of accepting the Ultimate Reality as Brahman, there is
much room (among many) for personal devotion;....However, there appears to be
no room for Pure Consciousness in Christian Theology apart from a handful of
Gnostics.
 Your statement also doesn't answer the question of what happens after death.
I refer you to the "Resurrection of Shri Yukteswar"....
"

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 The 'Buddha' is the same as the 'Christ' or the 'Krishna', it is what MMY
called the creative intelligence of the creator, it is *formless* creative
intelligence, not to be confused with the historical characters of Jesus,
Yadava Krishna, and Buddha the muni, get over this "God has to have a definite
form", he can, and is, *all forms*, but basically he is formless bliss God
Consciousness.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote:

 pic 009 shows my first Buddhist teacher Hsuan Hwa to Xu Yun's left. Chan
Master Sheng Yen is also in Xu Yun's lineage, but acknowledges a number of
other teachers. ...
 http://maitreyaiaf.wix.com/university#!master-xu-yun/c95r
http://maitreyaiaf.wix.com/university#!master-xu-yun/c95r