Seraphita my understanding of the TMSP, especially yogic flying, is that their
purpose is to develop mind body coordination. I think such integration is very
healthy spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm aware of what
some spiritual teachers think of sidhis in general. But in my experience, Being
itself is running the show and one simply has to flow down the river without
fighting it. I admit I find it hard to explain. I often suggest that people
come and visit FF and see for themselves.

On Friday, November 8, 2013 11:15 AM, "s3raph...@yahoo.com"