Buck, the Group Description does say that any topic is fair game. As horrifying
as this story is, I think it's essential for people to know about it, whether
those people are spiritual or not, religious or not, political or not. If we
are to be fully developed human beings, we must, I think, bring to bear our
awareness and concern and outrage onto such stories. It's part of taking a
stand for whatever we hold dear, whether we call that spiritual or just being
truly human.

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:30 AM, "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com"