John, I agree that something about it does not feel right though if no force is
involved it seems legal enough. It seems like a win win but is it also a win
for the child? And it definitely indicates an unhealthy imbalance in the world
that a woman would have to earn money by bearing another person's child. I
could support it if there were guarantees that the child and surrogate mother
would remain in contact. But that seems unlikely. So I say, keep looking for
other solutions to both problems.

On Friday, November 8, 2013 5:19 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>