---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 No, no training. I read a book once years ago and absorbed some general
principles. There's nothing even the tiniest bit authoritative about my
speculations here concerning John's dream. I was just riffing on what struck me
as possible keys. If they don't resonate for him, forget 'em.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Wow, Judy, I'm speechless. It sounds like you've had training in dream
analysis. Have you? How did you come to know so much about the workings of
dreams?