--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TurquoiseB"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"  wrote:
> >
> > A waitress was arrested and charged with public intoxication and
> > loitering for having sex in the back seat of a Dodge truck down in
> > Georgia. What is the world coming to when you can't even get drunk
> > and have sex in the back seat of a truck? Go figure.
>
> As headlines of the day go, I can do better. How 'bout:
>
>                                   Ivy League Porn
>
> or, as Messy Nessy Chic (who as usual found this first)

That is, first during this latest round of viral networthiness.
The revelation itself is old, so I doubt Messy broke the story
when she was 7.  :-)

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/11/12/that-time-harvard-and-yale-took\
\
> -naked-photos-of-all-their-freshmen-students/
> > k-naked-photos-of-all-their-freshmen-students/>
>

> > On 11/12/2013 10:09 AM, awoelflebater@ wrote:
> > >

> Woman busted having truck sex thinks cheeseburger is a sandal

ection&usg=AFQjCNEccREgH92hOHUE8aQxyK0T-zmSKg&did=647342285897786270&cid\
\

=43982219023034&ei=-1GCUrD4JqTemALsTg&rt=HOMEPAGE&vm=STANDARD&authuser=0\
\

&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torontosun.com%2F2013%2F11%2F12%2Fbusted-having-tr\
\