#Transcendentalism. Changing the public discourse. I am in favor of
Transcendentalism. Yes, I am a transcendentalist with a capitol T. -ist. But
something has happened to the term, Transcendentalist because of, Utopian. We
got to change that. Now let's with science make it more real. And make it more
real by having more people meditate. A lot more people.  Get the AMA behind it.
 People should be proud to be Transcendentalists once again. But it has become
a line behind which those other nuts lived. Thoreau, Emerson, Blake, those
German Transcendentalists who preceded so much of American spiritual and
religious history, others like Whitman and Boroughs; some of them were proly
fairies too, Fair-ists. We got to do something now to reclaim the pride of
Transcendentalism. Transcendentalist power!
 -Buck in the Dome

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 Of course, it helps that the guy is Joss Whedon, and that he's right.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-room-full-of-feminists-just-applauded-a-guy-who-attacked-feminists-wait-for-it-re2-7a?g=2&c=ufb1