Richard, the original post was a link to an image with no notation as to what
it is. I did a Google image search using a technique that I'd wager a lot of
people don't know about: dragging an image into a browser window open to Google
images. Google then grabs the image and tells you where else the image can be
found online.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks for looking this up, Alex - apparently it's too much trouble to look up
'hole from hell' on Google. But, shouldn't this thread have been posted over on
the Yoga thread, where emptybill told us that 'dukkha' means an axel-hole? Go
figure.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel

 On 11/12/2013 2:19 PM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com