Richard, I wrote hole because I didn't want you all to think that I was gonna
throw my non virginal self into The Hole as a human sacrifice (-:
I get your point and honestly don't know why I started a new thread. Just
living on the edge I guess!

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:05 PM, Richard J. Williams