Share,

 Hillary has a weak Sun, due to its neechabhanga (cancellation of debilitation)
status, in the first house.  There is an indicator that she would rather retire
from government service and write her memoirs.

 She was born under the sign of Libra and the Moon was in Aquarius.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Yes, John, I wondered about Hillary's chart. Does she have something harmful
in the first or seventh?