He doesn't want to talk about the Cathars anymore. You are forgetting your take-down of Barry over on alt.religion.gnostic where Barry got poked fun at for not realizing that "bogomils are derived from Paulicans, Paulicans from Manicheans, Manicheans from Gnostics. thus Cathars are derived from Gnostics. Moggers can understand this simple fact, 'cletantra can't." - Klaus Schilling