Don't know why Richard gets so upset about an amusing tidbit about Adolf
("inflammatory messages"!) but just to say . . .

 If you're interested in Hitler, send your messages to the Nazi group.
 Everyone has *some* interest in Hitler surely? If you want to know why the
world we're living in today is the way it is you need to know about the Nazi
dictator.

 If you're a Nazi and an admirer of Hitler, don't send messages about Hitler to
a spiritual group.
 Can't say I'm much of a fan! But Nazis and spiritual groups aren't as
incompatible as you (understandably) assume. "Esoteric Nazism" is a term used
to describe mystical interpretations of Nazism current after 1945. Savitri Devi
and Miguel Serrano were two prominent advocates and included a lot of ideas
from eastern religions in the mix. Devi came up with the idea that Hitler had
been an avatar of Vishnu (!); Serrano was heavily into tantric sex practices.
Both seem to have been pretty unpleasant characters! There's a link here to an
interview with Serrano; it's a heady mix of Catharism, Shiva, the Great Mother,
Islam, the Queen of Sheba, Carl Jung . . . a bewildering stew of esoteric
ideas. I suspect a lot of this right-wing esotericism is just a "higher" form
of snobbery. People trying to persuade themselves they're a cut above the
common folk. I see the piece was translated by "Brother Francis, Franciscan
Solitary in the Brahmanic Order of Kristos-Lucifer-Wotan" a typically grandiose
title that reveals the power hunger at the root of these people. The interview
is not without a certain horrid fascination though.
 http://tinyurl.com/q7onvmv http://tinyurl.com/q7onvmv

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 It sure didn't take long for this thread to go to shit, so I guess you proved
my point. But, we're not too big on Hitler style racial profiling down here
where I live. Apparently that's your style, but it makes you look like someone
who bases their opinions on birth circumstances - I live in what used to be
called Mexico. Go figure.