LOL, Judy, Judy, Judy, you remind me of the story of 2 brahmacharyas who came
to a river and saw a beautiful, young girl drowning there. The older of the
monks jumped in and carried her to the opposite shore. Then he and the young
monk continued their journey. A little later the young monk got upset with the
old monk for breaking their vows by touching a woman. The old monk wisely noted
that he had left her at the river. But the young monk, who had not touched her
at all, was still carrying her.

Flow on, Judy, flow on!

On Friday, November 15, 2013 10:02 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"