Mr. Bill - let me know if you want to play this game, I have your full name,
email, wife's name, when you married, where you live, your FB profile all
ready. (In fact it's very easy to find out - but whatever)

Bill - next time just stick to the minor league where you belong. It doesn't
matter how many scriptures you spew, constantly frothing at your mouth, almost
choking on your parroted vomit - you are too emotionally, psychologically
retarded to progress to the next level.

OK empty baby?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 And who knows Mr. Bill I may also know your first and last name and may decide
to out it.

 So learn when to keep your big fucking mouth shut, if you want to act like a
retarded child find someone else.

 Get it?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Oh my god, someone please help me find a partner for Mr. Bill, someone he can
converse with, someone who is at the same intellectual, emotional,
psychological maturity level as Mr. Bill (read someone as intellectually,
emotionally, psychologically retarded as Mr. Bill).

 Mr. Bill - please be aware of the rules for anonymity here. Don't know who
Ravioli is but either way it's not cool. Stop acting a retarded,needy child.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 You appear to be unable to submit any message other than an insult.
 It does not demonstrate a rational mind, as you claim, but rather an
adolescent fixation. Not wonder you were easily fooled.

 You must really be angry at your own naiveté. You must have been
 kicked off of a number of forums to end up here.

 Maybe you are really just Ravioli.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You are too emotionally fragile Mr. Bill, don't want to make you more
miserable. I don't get much joy beating wimps.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 That's it? I gave you an invitation to show us how important and powerful you
are. I am giving you a chance to demonstrate something other than

 braggadocio.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I didn't realize you cry so easily Mr. Bill, how old are you now?