Judy, I don't believe I suggested that you did, did I?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I don't believe I suggested parents were the only source of stress and trauma
during childhood, did I?

 Share blubbered:

 > That's great Judy. But parents aren't the only sources of stress and trauma
 > in
 > childhood.

 On Saturday, November 16, 2013 11:47 AM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>
wrote:

   P.S.: You're quite right about my childhood, albeit not in the way you hope.
I had a happy, stress-free childhood with two parents who loved me deeply and
steadfastly. They passed on their own devotion to authenticity and loathing of
phoniness to me.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 (snicker) Thanks for proving my point, Share. You're so dependable in that
regard.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Judy, imo your self righteousness with regards to authenticity is itself proof
of over compensation. Your alleged devotion to authenticity and your opinions
of me also imo are both results of your childhood. And that's all I'm going to
say.

 On Saturday, November 16, 2013 11:10 AM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>