(-: I know one multi generational farming family who were very pro Hillary. And
there's a strong Ron Paul crowd in FF. Go figure!

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:47 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> noozguru, I don't think Family Video of Fairfield, IA is gonna be
carrying this one on their shelves!

Nonsense. They probably just took one look at the title and mis-shelved
it in the Documentary section, thinking it was about Republicans.  :-)

> On Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:40 AM, Bhairitu noozguru@... wrote:
>
> Watch the movie to find out.
>
> On 11/17/2013 09:35 AM, Share Long wrote:
>
> >Maybe the dramatic tension comes from the fact that the percentage of
alcohol needed to repel the aliens is just over the legal limit. What to
do, what to do? Up the legal limit? Allow the aliens to take over?