Judy, what makes you think I felt that I had to ask?

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:25 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Then who did, such that you felt you had to ask how her comment was pro-Amma?

You seem to be having a harder time than usual making sense of the posts today.
Maybe it's the full moon, eh?

Share faltered: