---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Ann, just because I experience and express appreciation more than Judy does,
that doesn't make it fawning, except from her prejudiced and or limited
perspective.

 On Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:04 AM, Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:

   Because it's all relative, what Judy calls pandering is what other people
would call being civil. She'd probably accuse Mona Lisa of pandering to Da
Vinci!

 On Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:20 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:

 > turq, between this and Carde's Wagner, I'm gonna have a great program
 in the Dome (-:
 > BTW, recently saw the zombie episode of Castle, Undead Again. Nice
 Caskett moment in that episode too. Am now into Season 5, the happy
 season imho. Glad the writers let Beckett be mostly happy and
 affectionate and still zapping Castle as needed with the dour putdowns.
 Their chemistry is better than ever, as is the writing.

 If you like snappy dialog, you really should see Joss Whedon's "Much Ado
 About Nothing." Some of the wittiest and most barbed interplay between
 the sexes since Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd in "Moonlighting," and
 written almost 400 years earlier. :-)

 > On Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:45 AM, TurquoiseB turquoiseb@... wrote:
 >
 > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:
 > >
 > > Oh God, turq, this has got to be one of the funniest pieces you've
 ever written. Well, since I've been here anyway. Those last bits about
 this or that topic probably not harboring anything too
 weird...hilarious. And even though the reader knows what's gonna happen,
 it's still funny anyway. Thanks too for that post about the Minions.
 Sweet to think how just about anything can light up the connection
 between people in a cafe. Oh yeah, the pedestal piece...thought
 provoking. You're definitely on a roll. Interesting how the full moon
 brings out different stuff in different posters ha ha. Ah
 woooooooooooooooooooo!
 > > )That's supposed to be a wolf howling(-:
 >
 > Back in the days (my TM days, interestingly enough) when I actually
 *did* suffer from sleep inertia and had trouble waking up in the
 mornings, I always used
 > this song to do it. Worked every time, leaving me dancing around the
 room with a big smile on my face.