And I'm trying to imagine the cold, heartless psychopath Xeno at Amma's
programs..LOL..I suppose I would abuse, humiliate him out of the program hall
:-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 And I remember watching Rick at Amma's programs in Dearborn Nov 2010 and that
guy was so hilarious. It was as if he was watching some entertainment, I had
ended up sitting at a place where I had a good view of him  - he was just
looking around during Bhajans time, no heart clearly, LOL

 Totally stuck in the head (when I later talked to him) - an extremely unaware,
insensitive individual - master of intellectual masturbation.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I loved this very much dear Emily.

 The most charming thing about the Amma scene is the bhajans, the heart, the
devotion, this crying to God - very much my path as well. In my case it's like
Ron said - there was no adulation to any entity or person or God or Guru but
rather to the infinite.

 I never lost my discrimination, my power, never formed any religious
delusional fantasies - never worshiped or treated Amma as some invincible,
infallible Goddess.

 What a shame - that she's turned out to be a fraud, a charlatan. It makes me
sad - because there seems to be so much promise. The sensitivity, the heart and
the love of Amma devotees is very rare - but clearly the intellect is lacking.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 To Rick.  This is an interesting story.  I am not trying to send Amma devotees
into a frenzy, but this man's story of devotion is worth a read and is not
exclusive to his journey with just Amma.

http://sillysutras.com/other-teachers-mata-amritanandamayi-ammachi-rons-memoirs/

http://sillysutras.com/other-teachers-mata-amritanandamayi-ammachi-rons-memoirs/