Yeah, Judy, this is your kind of pandering. The MGC has its very own brand of
pandering. Mostly with each other!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:16 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh, I'm delighted to acknowledge Ann's post. I thought it was absolutely
hilarious and totally nailed you and Richard.

Ask your great pal Barry, he'll tell you how important it is to be able to
laugh at yourself. According to him, it's only excessive ego that gets in the
way. (And he should know--I haven't known him to be able to laugh at himself
ever).

Share whined: