Of course this is your opinion, Judy because you are not objective about me or
Ann. I've never claimed sainthood. Your projection, your fantasies.

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:21 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ann has never come anywhere near the vicious nastiness of your attack on her.

Face it, Share, you lost control. You let the mask slip, and we all saw the
ugliness underneath. It's slipped before and given us glimpses, but now you
have to live with the knowledge that this time we got a really good look, and
the faux-sainthood is down the tubes, exposed as a lie.